Premier League will return to action from 17 June with four teams in action. Aston Villa vs Sheff. United and Man City vs Arsenal will be the first two fixtures played on the return date.
After 17 June all teams would have played 29 games each. Villa have 10 games left to fight for their survival in the league. Following are the fixtures they left in the league.
- Aston Villa vs Sheffield United (17 June)
- Aston Villa vs Chelsea (20 June)
- Newcastle vs Aston Villa (TBD)
- Aston Villa vs Wolves (TBD)
- Liverpool vs Aston Villa (TBD)
- Aston Villa vs Man. United (TBD)
- Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace (TBD)
- Everton vs Aston Villa (TBD)
- Aston Villa vs Arsenal (TBD)
- West Ham vs Aston Villa (TBD)
With 6 games at home out of the remaining 10, Villa will have an edge over other teams to get out of the relegation zone. If Villa wins their first game after return then they are surely out of the relegation zone and Points Per Game system will be in their favour if used.